I thought this year it would be fun if we could join together and work on something all together.
There are oodles of link-ups out there in blogland, but I had a hard time finding any crafting- themed linkups. So I thought maybe this would be a good way of joining together and making 2015 the year of hand made.
So I have here a list of 24 blog post prompts. They can be used for any craft, sewing, embroidery, knitting, crochet, baking, cooking, music... Anything you could possibly be passionate about or creative with.
So write a post, click that "add your link" button below and others will be able to find similar blog posts.
I will try to do at least 2 a month, as this linkup will be up for a year.
Year of Handmade Prompts
1. In the beginning: how did you get into the craft?
2. In your wildest dreams, where would you love to see you hobby/skill/craft take you?
3. Favourite craft products that you often use.
4. Dream craft products to use
5. Favourite thing you have ever made
6. Blogs that inspire you
7. Your bad craft habits
8. Crafting in public stories
9. Least favourite thing ever made
10. A Crafting Horror Story
11. Something you wish you could make
12. A craft you would like to get into
14. Someone you admire
15. Something you wish you were better at
16. Crafting pet peeves
17. Something that limits your crafting time.
18. How you get over lack of inspiration
19. How you get over lack of motivation
20. How many work in progress projects you have going at this moment.
22. Are you a multitasker? What do you do while you work on a project?
23. What has the craft done for you?
24. Best handmade gifts you have ever received or given.
Here’s the deal:
--Click the "Add Your Link" button at the bottom of this post to add link up your blog.
--Add this 250x250pixel button to your sidebar and in your post so others can find out how to join in on the fun. (I will have more buttons available soon with each of my #yearofhandmade posts if you prefer a different design.)
--This is going to be a year long thing. There are enough prompts for 2 blog posts each month.
You can do any one in any order at any time. You don't need to use every prompt. You can use one prompt more than once. But always link-up and spread the word on social media (#yearofhandmade) so more people know about it, and we can make this the Year of Handmade!
I'm excited to see where this will go!
An InLinkz Link-up
An InLinkz Link-up